Hereditary Cancer Testing
In collaboration with GeneDx, GenPath offers a comprehensive menu of panels to test key genes associated with increased susceptibility to many cancers.
With high quality testing, expertise, and experience, GeneDx has performed more than 200,000 hereditary cancer tests to date.
GeneDx is a Pioneer in the Inherited Disorders Industry
- GeneDx was the first to commercially launch next-generation sequencing (NGS) with more than 10 years of experience and over 200,000 tests performed to date
- GeneDx co-founders are thought-leaders and co-authors of established protocols, such as the ACMG guidelines on NGS
- GeneDx has offered exome sequencing for more than 7 years and has sequenced over 120,000 exomes
- GeneDx has over 500 testing options covering over 800 primary disorders in all areas of hereditary genetic testing
- GeneDx has over 140 genetic counselors and more than 150 MDs and PhDs on staff
- GeneDx staff have published nearly 700 publications and abstracts
GenPath Hereditary Cancer Panels Provide Accurate Results with Industry-leading Turn-around Times
View test options for hereditary cancer panels
*Testing includes sequencing and deletion duplication for all genes except EPCAM (del/dup only),
MITF (evaluation of c.952G>A only), and SCG5/GREM1 (del/dup only).
See a complete list of hereditary cancer panels on the GeneDx website: