Hereditary Cancer Testing
In collaboration with GeneDx, GenPath offers a comprehensive menu of panels to test key genes associated with increased susceptibility to many cancers.
With high quality testing, expertise, and experience, GeneDx has performed more than 200,000 hereditary cancer tests to date.
GeneDx is a Pioneer in the Inherited Disorders Industry:
- GeneDx was the first to commercially launch next-generation sequencing (NGS) and has more than 10 years of experience, with over 200,000 tests performed to date
- GeneDx co-founders are thought-leaders and are co-authors of established guidelines, such as the ACMG guidelines on NGS
- GeneDx has offered exome sequencing for more than seven years and has sequenced over 120,000 exomes
- GeneDx has over 500 testing options covering over 800 primary disorders in all areas of hereditary genetic testing
- GeneDx has over 140 genetic counselors and more than 150 MDs and PhDs on staff
- GeneDx staff have authored nearly 700 publications and abstracts
If ordering for a patient covered by UnitedHealthcare insurance, please click here to view and important order process notification.
See a complete list of hereditary cancer panels on the GeneDx website: