GenPath is a business unit of BioReference Laboratories, a division of OPKO Health, Inc., the third largest clinical laboratory in the United States. GenPath offers unparalleled service as your one source solution for all laboratory needs. To view a comprehensive listing of all routine clinical test offerings, please visit BioReference Laboratories or download our Routine Clinical Requisition.
BENEFITS OF GENPATH CLINICAL TESTING
- Monitor your patients from blood to bone marrow testing through one source
- Comprehensive diagnostic workup
- Reduce errors accrued by using multiple lab
- Next day turnaround for majority of tests
- Online trending of patient results to track performance over time
SAMPLE OF OUR ROUTINE CLINICAL TEST OFFERINGS
- Protein Electrophoresis
- Free Kappa & Lambda Light Chain
Free light chain assay are important at the time of diagnosis and when monitoring patients with myeloma and other plasma cell disorders. Studies indicate that up to 20% of patients with MGUS are only detectable by a serum free light chain assay.
- HIV 1/O/2 Antibody
Patients with HIV are more likely to have adverse events due to myelosuppression from chemotherapy.
- Comprehensive metabolic panel Vitamin D, 25-hydroxy
In a recent study (2015), higher serum vitamin D, 25-hydroxy concentrations at diagnosis were associated with a better prognosis for patients with certain cancer types, such as breast or ovarian cancer.